How to keep your dishwasher free of mould.
Your dishwasher is a natural haven for mould. It's got everything Mould loves- food & water.
So keeping it mould free means you need to do maintenance every time you use it. Without going into massive detail here is what you need to do.
- After a wash- leave it open with the racks out to dry and throw in a dash of Eco-Sentinel into the empty machine.
- Scrape your plates well before putting them in the machine.
- EMPTY the filter after every wash.
- Wipe down the seals regularly,
- Use a decent detergent.
- Run the machine regularly- letting it sit idle will give mould opportunities.
- Occasionally run it empty on hot wash with a dash of Eco-Sentinel.
- Check spray arms that there are no clogs.
- For nasty yuk mould you'll have to attack it with an old toothbrush.
How to keep your washing machine mould free article here
How to keep your Air Conditioner free of mould article here